1.Adam is coming to the wedding ceremony. Elene is coming to the ceremony, too. (not only…but also)
2. We’re going to have breakfast at my house or my cousin’s house. (either….or)
3. Charles is a hard-working student. His brother is also hard-working. (both …and)
4. I don’t like washing the dishes. My sister doesn’t like washing the dishes,too.( neither…nor)
5. Helena can speak English fluently. She can also speak French fluently. (not only …but also)
6. I don’t have enough time. I will read the articles. I will submit the report. (either …or)
7. He didn’t do his homework. He didn’t tidy up his room. (neither….nor)
8. The teacher graded mid-term papers. The teacher also attended an important meeting. (both…and )
9. The weather in Jordan is both hot and dry. (not only …but also)
10. Students don’t like group work. Students also don’t like pair work. (neither…nor)
B-Complete the dialog.
Aysun: You like tired.
Fusun: I am not ___________tired ________________anxious.
Fusun: Because I have to _____________ study for the announced quiz and submit my final draft.
Aysun: Don’t worry. You have enough time.
Fusun: What about you?
Aysun: Well….I have ____________studied for the quiz and finished writing the final
Fusun: You’re _____________responsible _______________hardworking student.
Aysun: Thank you :)