Friday, September 30, 2011
- This tool can be more useful when students don't like to share their ideas( it is especially true for introvert students)face to face about an issue or they don't like to participate in solving a problem.
- I think that I can use it, for instance, to determine the best way of my teaching or some new ideas to motivate my students for language learning or to find the reasons why some students are already demotivated for language learning.
- This tool is useful because as I said above it encourages shy or introvert students' participation in finding a solution to a problem about course or classroom events.
- Besides, it is a more convenient way to engage a new generation student in a classroom work ,
- but may be it has some negative impacts on face to face relations or direct communication between peers and teachers which is already weakened nowadays