Forming qustions in general and forming object questions in particular is one of the most challenging points for beginner students. The following hand-out is one of the materials I use for my students. I hope it helps!
Ask questions for the underlined parts.
1. Marry and Jane don’t go shopping once a week.
2. Marry cleans the house.
3. Jane doesn’t clean the house.
4. Marry cleans the house.
5. Jane doesn’t clean the house.
6. Marry and Jane invite some friends to their home.
7. Marry and Jane went shopping.
8. Mary and Jane didn’t go shopping
9. Mary and Jane wash the dishes every day
10. Mary and Jane wash the dishes every day.
11. Marry and Jane washed the dishes.
12. Mary and Jane didn’t wash the dishes.
13. Mary and Jane are washing the dishes now.
14. Mary and Jane aren’t washing the dishes now.
15. Mary and Jane are washing the dishes now
16. Marry should see a doctor.
17. Marry shouldn’t see a doctor.
18. Marry should see a doctor.
19. Jane can speak Turkish.
20. Jane can’t speak Turkish.
21. Jane can speak Turkish.
22. Jane can’t speak Turkish.
23. Jane can feed her sister’s baby.
A-Write questions for the underlined parts.
Yes. EFL students have to finish a short story and write a journal entry for the litreture lesson every week.
I must visit my grandparents because I haven’t seen them for two weeks.
Students have to have a bachelor's degree in Law to be a lawyer or judge.
Crime scene analysts have to wear rubber gloves because they mustn’t damage any of the evidence.
B-Write questions for the given answers.
In order to be a forensic scientist,you have to study chemistry or biology.
Officers have to wait twenty days to get a DNA results.
Investigators have to take very careful notes because the scientists in the lab have to know exactly where all the evidence has com from.
Yes. You must turn your mobile phones off in the lab.
No.A DNA expert doesn’t have to know about the guns.
Forensic scientists have to collect evldences such as fingerprints and hairs to identfy who has committed a crime.
Scientists have to know to use scientific equipment very well.